Previous slide |
Next slide |
Back to first slide |
View graphic version
- February, with 86.2 percent of flights arriving on time, had highest on
time performance for any February and sixth highest for any month in
18 years with comparable records.
- February cancellation rate of 1.0 percent was the lowest for any
- No tarmac times of more than 3 hours in February, fifth month in last
13 with no lengthy domestic tarmac times.
- Weather is a major factor in airline performance- almost 40 percent of delays are due to weather
- Airline fuel costs continued to rise in February- at $2.98/gal up 7.6 percent from February 2011