Excel | CSV
SOURCE: Federal Maritime Commission, Office of Agreements, special tabulation, May 30, 2007.
- Marine terminal lease/use agreement - is an agreement under which a marine terminal operator leases terminal space and/or provides terminal services to one or more vessel operating common carriers.
- Marine terminal conference - is an agreement between or among two or more marine terminal operators (MTOs) and/or MTOs and vessel operating common carriers, which provides for setting uniform rates and conditions of service.
- Cooperative working agreement - is an agreement that establishes exclusive, preferential, or cooperative working relationships.
- Marine terminal discussion agreement - is an agreement between or among two or more marine terminal operators and/or marine terminal conferences and/or vessel operating common carriers for the discussion of matters of mutual interest, including in some instances, pricing and conditions of service.
- Assessment agreement - is an agreement that provides for the collective bargaining of fringe benefits on other than a uniform man-hour basis.
- Marine terminal services agreement - is an agreement between a marine terminal operator and a vessel operating common carrier that applies to marine terminal services.
- Joint venture agreement - is an agreement that allows two or more marine terminal operators to establish a separate, distinct entity that sets its own pricing for services.